Our customer will be allowed to overdraw the account up to a specified amount to bridge gaps in cash flow and working capital. Repayment is usually from account receivables and cash flows from the customer's business. Interest is charged on daily overdrawn balances.
• Maximum tenor of 6 months.
• Collateral is required.
• Facility is limited to certain percentage of turnover.
• Assists businesses manage cash flows.
• Competitive interest rate.
• Convenient repayment plan (structured in line with expected cash flow.)
• Retail businesses may obtain funds for their immediate working capital needs, while they later clean up with subsequent cash receipts.